Translate

Jan 16, 2015

Snow day!

It's snowing outside! YAY! Can't wait to see my son's reaction to it, So went to wake him up and told him it was snowing, and frozen (one of his latest fixations, despite the fact that he didn't actually pay enough attention, he just want it to play 300 times in a roll) had arrived here...
Guess what!
''Oh no! what happen? Don't want fwozen! Mummy, no want fwozen''
And then two hours to calm him down,..
Now, I'm all locked up, windows, blinds and curtains closed so that he doesn't see or remember about it, cause I have no ideia how to explain to him that I can't make it go away...
No school either... lucky me I'm only going to work after daddy come's home, cause I don't know I would cope with having to step a foot outside or even open the door and he seing all the snow and having to touch it...
I bet tomorrow if the snow's gone, he's gonna be upset with me that he want it back...
Oh my! Life with kids is exausting, imagine with a child that doesn't understand new things and doesn't speak enough for them to be explained to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment