Translate

Jan 17, 2015

Friends

Have you ever felt so alone in the world that you have to create a blog to get to talk with someone, and still, no one seems to reply?
 Well, I did, I do. I feel somehow alone in the middle of a lot of people.
I'm a full time mum, with a part time job, two wonderfull kids, and no friends that I can actually talk my heart to.
I do have friends, most of them in another countries, with who I speak on facebook mostly...
I have a couple right here but not the kind I need to. Maybe also cause i've been so disappointed sometimes that I'm afraid to ''try them'' and see how things go.
But, sometimes I feel the need of A friend, or more than one, that I can go and meet face to face when I need to talk, or some air, I need someone that I can go out with, shooping, dinner, or just a cup of wine.
I need someone i can talk everything without judging on the other side, I'll do the same.
I need to put my words out and know that person will hear me out, support me, help me with advice, something!
I sometimes feel so lonely in this goddam country that I wish I could go back, forgetting all the friends I had back there were almost the same thing, no one I could actually speak my heart to...
So, at least now Im putting myself out there, for the three or four people that actually read this...
At least now I'm feeling better, as Ive spoke my heart out...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have made the step to write out what you want to say. I find it easier to talk on my blog. Welcome!!! I will comment back www.oldefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete