Translate

Jan 24, 2015

Apologies to the one person that reads me...

I know I have been away for some days now, its hard enough with the children and all the rest, that is a LOT that has been going on lately...
I really really wanna start talking about some articles I've been reading about bilingual autism, what was supposed this blog being about, but deep down I knew this would only be a small part of it, the same as autism is only a small part of my child...
So, in the last few days we had appointments with speach and therapy, the autism team, the family GP, sorting stuff with the (hopeffuly) new house, car breaking down, the heating not working (a real issue, as its SNOWING) the coffee delivery being late (don't know yet how have I survived in this last one) and trying to get it all toguether, go to work, have time for all the house work...
Seriously, looks a lot harder when writing it down...
It might also be because i just go with it, and know well my priorities, spending quality time with my family, who I love with all my heart, having them all cared, then the rest...
So, as usual no acuall point in the post..
Well, I am actually really really mad about some family members, wich my son completely adores, that never ever care about us, dont even ask how we are doing, dont care about us at all, but then once a year remember to came to visit and stay for half an hour, breaking my little one heart apart, because he can't understand why people he loves have to go somewhere without him.
It fils me with rage, to the point of, next time I don't even think I will let them in.
And I'll say EVERYTHING they need to listen.
They already think I', awfull, despite the fact that they've only moved to this country  because the idiot here open the door for them and took them in qhen they needed it, even I barely knew them...
''But they're family''
That bullshit will never get to my heart again.
Family is my children, my partner, and the ones who care about me, us, even if not family by blood, we're family by love!

Jo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! but that was the week, hope the weekend is not as busy, but work needs done, unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be hard sometimes but keep up the good work :) And yes, The country is as it is. We do what we can around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't got to the point... I was already sloew, now with the lack of sleep it is even worse...

      Delete